Friday, June 11, 2010

I will not panic, I will not panic, I will not panic!!!

I will not panic are my famous words of the day! Andrew tells me that our CSP/POA's are probably in the air and on their way to Ukraine, but that they haven't actually passed through customs yet so there are not going to be any new updates. I do not like when there are no new updates. It drives me crazy! These little pieces of papers are what holds my beautiful daughters there in the orphanage, for Ellee it is keeping her from being transferred to an institution, and for Hannah it means that no one else is able to adopt her. Patience is what I am being taught during this journey, I don't remember asking for patience though. God knows me from head to toe, and he knows that I panic, and I'm not a patient person :)

Yard sale starts in t-minus 14 1/2 hours. Praying that it goes well!!!!!

No comments: