Sunday, January 16, 2011

Leaving in T-Minus 4 weeks

We are leaving in a little under 4 weeks. We leave Feb 11th at 1:30 p.m. central time. I am so excited! I can't believe that it is so close. I would love to say that this post is going to be all sunshine and roses but it is not. Here is the deal we are quite a bit short on funds. We went into this adoption on Faith. God told us to do it and believe it or not we didn't question it we jumped in with both feet. Throughout the whole process we have run into paperwork issues where we had to redo tons of paperwork and paperwork is not free but God provided. Our homestudy fee came due and a check was in the mail to cover that. I-600 A came time to send that in and we made exactly enough at a fundraiser to send that in. God has showed up every time and has provided and I don't doubt that he will show up and provide this time. Now I say all of this because this is where I ask for your help... If you can donate please donate. It is 100% tax deductible...Pray that those that can donate will....And Share...Share our story on your facebook, blog, by email with your friends and family and if feel led share our story with strangers.

Those 3 things again are....
1. Donate (If you can of course)
2. Pray (Everyone can Pray)
3. Share (Everyone has ears to hear and eyes to see)

Thank you all so much! God Bless each and everyone of you!!!

Click here to make a 100% tax deductible donation!

4 comments:

Lorene said...

Hi Jennifer! I just donated to your FSP - although it wasn't much I just had to help a fellow (31) family. I can't wait to follow along to getting your girls. You have my prayers.
Lorene
www.addingasenti.blogspot.com

Faithhebrews11 said...

Lorene Thank you so much! Every little bit counts and I can't thank you enough!!!

Jennifer said...

Will do what I can to help!

Faithhebrews11 said...

Thank you Jen!