Sunday, January 30, 2011

12 days...

We leave in 12 days and I couldn't be happier. As we were riding in the car tonight to take Andrew's kiddos back to their momma I was thinking about in 12 days I will be half way around the world, and in 2 weeks I will be holding my beautiful girls for the first time. Can there be any greater joy then holding your child for the first time?

God has blessed us so much in the last couple of days. We are approx. $10,000 from what we need to travel, but every time I look at our fsp I see God's hand at work. Even if it is just a few dollars that it moves it is still moving. I have no doubt that by the end of this week we will have what we need to travel, do I worry yes but do I doubt no. I know I know many of you are thinking aren't the two the same. In my mind NO! I have faith that God will provide do I worry that he will wait until the 11th hour yes lol and I say that because he has throughout this whole adoption. Each time we have needed money it has always come but it has come in the 11th hour.

So what is this blog post about? It is about asking you to please donate, to please help us bring home 2 beautiful little girls, to share our story, to please pray, and please share, and help us bring home 2 beautiful little girls!

Thank you all!!!

No comments: