Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Ellee

Happy 5th Birthday to my sweet Ellee! Today started out as a hard day, I was really upset thinking about how my girl was spending her birthday in an orphanage half way around the country, not getting cake, not getting ice cream, not getting presents, not getting showered with love on her special day, and it really depressed me. I have a very rough morning, and for anyone who knows me I love to smile, I love to laugh, but today it just wasn't happening. It was so bad that I thought I was going to have to leave work early because I was so down and out. Just when I thought my day was probably going to get worst IT DIDN'T it got SO MUCH BETTER....I went to my computer and opened my email and to my surprise I had an email from another Reece's Rainbow family and it said that they were currently adopting their daughter from the same orphanage that our daughter Ellee is in and she was able to get some pictures what I didn't know was that she got a video to, and when I opened and watched the video I cried like a big ole baby :) It completely changed my mood and the way I saw things the rest of the day. Now to just hurry up and get my girls home, so they do not have to spend another birthday, or holiday alone.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hang in there Jen! They'll be home soon!

Faithhebrews11 said...

Thank you Mel! :)