Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In your weakest moment God shows up and does something amazing!

Yesterday Andrew called the SW to see how our paperwork review was coming and she told him that half of the members had looked at it, but half hadn't but that she would let us know something soon. So yesterday to say I was bummed would be putting it mildly. Today however was made extremely better day, well it started out with me breaking my shoe at work so I had to call Andrew to see if he would bring me my other pair of shoes, and when I called he was talking to the SW on his cell phone and I could hear him talking and after a few minutes listening I could hear he was talking to the SW. I got so excited as I heard more and more of the conversation. I had to hang up though cause I had to take the kiddos to the lunch room, on my way back I saw Andrew standing there with my shoes and a big smile on his face. So I got up to him and he started to fill me in on the conversation, the exciting part was on Tuesday the SW is coming down to our house to do that part of the Home study and then on Thursday (yes the same week) we go to her to do our separate interviews and then our Home study will be complete. How exciting!!! I can't wait, I want my daughters' home!!!!

I was so excited after I heard the news that I started shaking extremely bad :) I took ham to my desk instead of putting it on my sandwich, and I couldn't form complete sentences. I was so giddy! :)

Please pray for us because now we have to kick in to high gear to do more fundraising and have several things to get together! :)


In your weakest moment God shows up and does something amazing! :)

No comments: