Thursday, August 5, 2010

My husband wrote the last post and he said that we had hit bumps in the road but knew that this was God's plan...Well let's just say that we hit some more bumps in the road, but God is so much bigger than any bumps that we might hit. Satan has attacked this adoption since the beginning, the first ones were just small bumps, then he hit me when he attacked my dad...There are four IMPORTANT things in my life besides God being number 1 but the others are my dad, my girls, my mom, and my husband...Well satan attacked my dad, the he tried to attack my girls, but like I said God is bigger than anything else, and I have to keep reminding myself satan has read the end of the Bible or else he would might (ha) give up seeing as how God WINS!!!

Needless to say we are in cruch time now. God has done soooo many miracles in helping us get our girls and we know that he will continue to do so. We have been blessed with so many wonderful friends, family, and strangers in our journey and will never know how to repay each of those people, but we know that God will bless them bigger and better than we ever could!

No comments: