Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's not about me :)

Wow today was great. Drove around Eastern Kentucky and saw many great sites, and everyone that we stopped at I kept thinking about how great it will be when we get Ellee and Hannah to take them to these places. Also got a great deal on two great car seats. Paid 20 bucks for two carseats that look practically brand new. As we were driving around and looking at different yard sells all I could think about is there items there the girls' will need or want. I have never been the type that needs flashy things or designer clothes but for so long when I go places it was about me and what I wanted or needed, but now everytime I shop it is all about Hannah and Ellee.

We are still waiting on quite a few things to come through so hopefully we will soon have a travel date, and be ready to go. I am so excited and can't wait. God is really teaching me patience, but that is ok because the outcome will be such a blessing.

No comments: