Saturday, May 1, 2010

Can't wait

As I sit here on a Saturday morning and listen to the rain come down, and the thunder rolling, it makes me think of my little girls. I know it sounds crazy, but I can't wait until the day that we are able to stay home due to rain, stay in our pjs all day and watch cartoons, read stories, and play all day. As someone who has been wanting to be a mom for so long, those are some of the things that I look forward to.

Next month will be our first trip and I can not believe that it has come so fast. I was talking to my mom last night she told me that she is getting more and more anxious to meet her granddaughters and it was funny because she said "Grandma is ready to meet my grandaughters," My mom never wanted to be called Grandma she wanted to be called mamaw or memaw, but never grandma. I think that has changed ;-)...

As it gets closer I truly feel like a kid in a candy store. :)

2 comments:

Rin Engler said...

:) It will be here before you know it. And if you forget I know who can remind you when you leave and how long you will be gone ;)

Faithhebrews11 said...

This is true :)