Wednesday, February 1, 2012

yuck yuck and yuck

The last week has been rough. On Wednesday of last week my throat started to hurt and I thought oh no please don't let me be getting sick, I have too much to do. Two beautiful little girls who needs mommy to be 100%, still have to work, a house to pack up, suppers to cook, laundry to wash, baths to be given, and the list goes on. By Friday I was miserable, and by Saturday I couldn't move off the couch. I slept most of the day and was so thankful that Andrew was home. My hubby cooked supper and lets just say Good try honey ;) Sunday I had to get up because Andrew had to work but I still wasn't feeling any better, but by this time Johannah and Ellee were feeling bad. So I went ahead and called my boss to let her know that I wouldn't be coming in on Monday and I called and emailed the girls' teachers. Monday we were all pretty miserable. Monday night Johannah and I were up all night coughing our heads off, Johannah's cough became more of a deep down barky cough. So Tuesday morning I called in again and off to the doctor we went. Ellee's ended up just being allergies so she is on claritan, Johannah's is borderline pneumonia :( and mine is bronchitis, so with 6 prescriptions later and 2 of us out of school/work the rest of the week we are on the road to recovery. Boy it is really hard being a sick mommy with 2 sick little ones. Plus Andrew is started to not feel well Saturday night (even though he won't fully admit it)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pray you all get to feeling better soon, we've been through the same stuff this week. Had to smile @ "Good try honey" I've been there too.

Becca said...

Oh, no. :-( Hope you're all feeling better now!

Anonymous said...

Now is the time to phone out for pizza! Seriously...;-)

I hope you're all feeling much better now - no fun being sick.

Take good care,
Susan, over in the Bluegrass..