Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Today was our first Valentine's Day with Ellee and Johannah. On Valentine's Day last year we had our SDA appoinment and then went to TGIF to meet with other adopting families. I kept asking Andrew how he was going to top this year because last year was so good, but I have to say that this year I actually was able to get my girls up out of bed, hug and kiss them, and they are here with me, last year I was so close to them but hadn't actually met them yet. So this year was pretty Great! :) Johannah had to stay home from school today because she had a croupy kind of cough and had been up all the night before coughing to the point of vomiting so I kept her home, sad that she didn't get to go to her first school Valentines party but her health is more important, Ellee came home with lots of candy and evidence of sugary substances all over her lol... After school I had to run home and wash my hair because one of my students' got icing in my hair because we were playing around, so before we went out I wanted to wash it out. I got the girls' all dressed up and then we went out to eat. We went to Chili's and had an amazing meal. Afterwards we took the girls shopping and got them a few new outfits. It was an Amazing, Great Day!!!

Kisses from Johannah

Cheesy smile from Ellee


No comments: