Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Johannah's first day of school

Johannah had her first day of preschool today. Andrew and I took her to school and she went straight into class and sat down at the table. She of course hammed it up for everyone. When it was time to say goodbye she done really good, until I walked out the door, and she started crying a little bit. After talking to the teacher this afternoon she said that she stopped after a minute or so. Her teacher said she had a really good day and that she did really good during each activity. She did have to sit in the teacher's lap because she is a runner, oops I forgot to tell them that. So she got to sit in the teacher's lap when it was time to sit in circle or whatever. Since I was at work my mom got her off the bus and mom said she bounced right off that bus. :) When I got home she hugged my neck so tight best part of my day :)














P.S. If anyone was wondering yes the girls wore the "same" outfit for their first day of school. They both got the same outfit from a friend of ours so I planned that out :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your girls, are the sweetest and cutest little girls. They are beautiful and inspirational hero's. I was born with a rare life threatening disease and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com