Friday, August 12, 2011

Ellee's first week of school

Ellee had a great first week of school. She rode the bus for the first time on Wednesday and she LOVES it. She has been so excited to ride the bus. Today we were waiting for her bus, and I saw it come and said here comes your bus, and she waved it over and pointed her finger to her side. It makes me so happy that she enjoys riding the bus. I pick her up in the afternoons and she is so funny because yesterday we walked past her bus and she got upset with me because I wouldn't let her get on.

Tonight however Ellee is running a temp of 100.1 and went to sleep at around 6:30. I hope that she gets to feeling better by Monday. I hate having my kiddos sick it breaks my heart! :(

Here are a couple of pics from this week
All ready for her 2nd day of school

Waiting on the bus

Climbing up the stairs of the bus

Bye Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! Ellee has changed so much since she came home - she's always been cute, but is becoming cuter and cuter now (just like her little sister...).

I hope she's feeling much better and was able to return to school today. Thanks for the updates...

Susan up the road
Cousin to 2 from U.

Reading Widely said...

She looks so big!

Just wanted to check in and see how you guys are doing? Please let me know if you need anything.

Blessings,
Rachel Whitmire
Post-Adoption Care Coordinator
Reece's Rainbow Down Syndrome Adopiton Ministry
rachel@reecesrainbow.org
www.reecesrainbow.org