Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Emails glorious emails

As we climb each step and get closer to the top, I get more and more anxious. We have received 2 letters in the past week (because we sent one app and then sent in the home study a couple of days later) from our government letting us know that they were processing our application. Today however came a glorious email letting us know that they have assigned us an officer and we should be hearing from her soon. :) This is a BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC step, ok did you get that this was a BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC step lol :) I am sooooooooooo ready to go get my girls and bring them home.

I know you have to wait 9 months before your baby or babies normally arrive, but I have waited 8 years and 8 years is long enough! I can't imagine my life without Ellee and Johannah and I think about all the joy that they are going to bring to our lives and the love that they are going to give, and the love that I know we have to give!

I am really hoping we hear something in the next day or so...Ok here is my prayer/hope Thursday is my birthday what a better birthday present than being invited to come and take fingerprints ;)

2 comments:

summer said...

Yes, that would be a wonderful Birthday present!!! My prayers are with you!!!!

The Land Family said...

Praying for you. BTDT I totally understand as we have just been thru that recently with USCIS.

God Bless,
Amy Land
http://www.savingorphansforjesus2010.blogspot.com