Thursday, January 19, 2012

Whistle

We went to Wa*mart last night and Andrew bought some train whistles. At first I was puzzled because we hadn't discussed train whistles, and it was very "odd" for him to be buying train whistles. Once in the car I asked him again why he bought train whistles, and he replied watch. He gave them to Ellee and Johannah and at first they didn't know what to do with them, and after several attempts would get a few blows out but they still weren't quite getting the hang of it. They eventually dropped them. When we got home it was time to go to bed so we put them up for the night. After school today I gave them to the girls, Andrew was at work, and it was like something clicked and they both took off with them. They were doing great! I just had to get a video of them doing it and send it to Daddy since he couldn't be here for it.

I want to share those videos with all my bloggy friends :)

Hope you enjoyed :)